TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: your 'whitness' is showing - or why I don't like the Chinese
eslguy - 2009-08-02

I don't think it is a secret that the WEST has come up with every viable component of technology during the last 300 years, or so....that is just point number one, reflecting on who has a more viable education system and standard.

In addition, the Chinese have really done NOTHING but copy/steal what has been developed in the West (and Japan), in terms of global technology.

Furthermore........the Chinese (along with Koreans) are NTO to be trusted. They don't have any idea what integrity is, much less have a clue about how to develope strong, honest relationships.

Finally...........if people would actually STOP going places like China and Korea (and now Taiwan) to teach English, they might get the hint. Does it occur to anyone here that these people are not interested in English for the sake of "learning a language", but to learn about the culture, history and weaknesses of the West.

Did anyone read "The Art of War"?

eslguy

View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: your 'whitness' is showing - or why I don't like the Chinese

Go to another board -