TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: kunshan - Teachers discussion
Bob - 2009-08-08
In response to kunshan - Teachers discussion (ching)

Hi: I just visited the Kunshan International school this morning. It is closed right now and I did not do any more then walk around inside the Building. I am a scientist considering a job in Kunshan and I am looking for a good school for my daughter who is going into the sixth grade. The company that I am working for will arrange a meeting for me with the head master and possibly one of the american teachers if possible. The school appear to have two sights, one for native Chinese (looks very nice from the outside), and one for "foreigners" --according to the security guard. I will be glad to report when I know more. My wife is a very experienced teacher with a masters in writing and 25+ years experience in both alternative grade schools and at the University of Maine. So the place will have to pass muster with her before we send our daughter there. I was a little disappointed the class rooms were a bit dingy in spite of the beautiful exterior --that doesn't mean that it's not a good school. that depends on the teacher and the students (i.e. the parents of the students) --besides it is summer break and the class rooms were a bit torn apart. I didn't see any non-Asian students in any of the pictures so my guess is that the student are either returning Chinese or people from other Asian countries. I have been here for 10 days and I have not see one westerner -- not sure if that is good or bad.

Bob

Messages In This Thread
Kunshan International school - ESL discussion -- Leon -- 2005-06-24
Re Kunshan International school - ESL discussion -- Jacque -- 2011-05-02
Kunshan Int'l Schools - Teachers discussion -- Mark -- 2005-08-17
kunshan - Teachers discussion -- ching -- 2005-09-12
Re: kunshan - Teachers discussion -- Bob -- 2009-08-08
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: kunshan - Teachers discussion

Go to another board -