TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: warning new dynamic institute NDI stay away
HireEd - 2009-08-08

Your posts become more and more perplexing:

Daniel Tadd:

Not at any stage did I say NDI was good. Nor did I say it was bad. Nor did I directly say that any of your comments about NDI were "wrong". I simply said I have had a good experience with NDI and I'm loving it and I feel it's not a school that one should "stay away" from.

Uh, that's the most back-handed recommendation I've encountered in a very long time. In your rather bizarre attempts to defend your school/employer I think you've managed to just keep perspective newbies at bay all the more (which is a good thing).

I fail to understand/comprehend how any school that does not involve itself in obtaining (and funding) a Z visa for you, is worth defending in any way. I could go on and on, but I think your own series of posts speak for themselves. I have to assume you're the only FT currently at NDI that is "loving it." (You sound like the China McD's slogan!)

Messages In This Thread
Re: warning new dynamic institute NDI stay away -- Daniel Tadd -- 2009-08-08
Re: warning new dynamic institute NDI stay away -- HireEd -- 2009-08-08
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: warning new dynamic institute NDI stay away

Go to another board -