TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Scam for "teaching job-- Engr Macklin Poulsen
Laura - 2009-08-20

If this is the same man, here is his new version. I emailed him my resume and will block him in the future. I hope he doesn't abuse my address and/or phone number. Thank you for reporting and identifying that they may be the same person. I read the first post and the style of writing and wording sounded similar. Also, the amount of payment is too good to be true for a tutor. Health benefits? for a private tutor?

THANKS FOR POSTING

Look out for this email

Dear Applicant,

I am a Denmark citizen, very interested to employ an english teacher to work as my private tutor in Buckinghamshire England. i need a serious applicant can possess a working knowledge to my two young kids two boys precisely. you must give advanced english lessons and other important subjects, good track record of achievement and result. a self-motivated person with a polite manner and excellent communication skill.

Benefit and advantage of the position:
Position open to male/female Age rang of 18yrs and older
1 year contract offered
Single /Furnished apartment provided.
Medical insurance provided(50%).
(3000 GBP) Three thousand Great British pounds will be paid monthly.
Severance pay upon completion of the one year contract
Free round trip air-fare allowance
You will be met at the airport when you arrive in the England, and taken directly to your housing
Please kindly consider my post and send in your update CV to me ASAP.

Regards to you
Engr Macklin Poulsen

--Please email me if you hear from him.

Messages In This Thread
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Scam for "teaching job-- Engr Macklin Poulsen

Go to another board -