TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Please BEWARE of Jay Lee & Sally of 2007giftedcamp at Gmail KAU & Sangmyung Univ
Lucy - 2009-08-30

Hello. How is everyone? Yes, it was a bad experience work and school wise, however, I did have a lovely time in Korea. I highly enjoyed their people, the culture and the country. The bad experience with Jay Lee and Sally will not ruin what I learned from Korea. Also, I decided to post one more detailed forum post outlining every thing they did. Unfortunately, I posted it on Dave's ESL forum and well, most of Dave's people seem to have a, "Shut up your whining and stop being such a princess before deciding to step (quote) into the WILD..." mentality. Yeah, sure it happens ALL THE TIME, but I am informing people about WHAT TO EXPECT. I like to go prepared. I was willing to forgive most of the problems if Jay and Sally would have at least TRIED... tried to be honest and most of all... at least DO IT FOR THE STUDENTS and give me SUPPLIES FOR THEM. To this day both of them are probably thinking they did nothing wrong and will quote, "I have supplies..." Oh no you don't. You charge the students 800,000 won for 12 days, I think you can afford candy, paper and pens.

Whoever wants to read my utterly "bitter" princess FULL DETAILED report about Jay Lee and Sally at 2007giftedcamp@gmail.com please go to Dave's or GOOGLE it. I'm sure it will show up on the first page of the Google search engine. =) Aside from the bad experience, I must say that I let my guard down and did what I could and I even grinned when one parent asked if I was coming back to Jay's WINTER CAMP... No and luckily for Jay and Sally, I left it at that. Sometimes I wish I didn't,= but the professional side of me was glad I did. GOOD LUCK to all as Korea is indeed a LOVELY place to visit and be. =) Thank you and I loved Korea. Have a great day.

Messages In This Thread
Please BEWARE of Jay Lee & Sally of 2007giftedcamp at Gmail KAU & Sangmyung Univ -- Lucy -- 2009-08-25
Re: Please BEWARE of Jay Lee & Sally of 2007giftedcamp at Gmail KAU & Sangmyung Univ -- ANET -- 2009-08-29
Re: Please BEWARE of Jay Lee & Sally of 2007giftedcamp at Gmail KAU & Sangmyung Univ -- Lucy -- 2009-08-30
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Please BEWARE of Jay Lee & Sally of 2007giftedcamp at Gmail KAU & Sangmyung Univ

Go to another board -