TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Scam jobs4teachers.org is up again.
Ryan P - 2009-09-13
In response to Re: Scam jobs4teachers.org is up again. (Lisa Stone)

Hi all,
Thank you all for your informative posts.
I submitted my application/resume etc to the sight and received a carbon copy, word for word (signed by the same Gloria Weinberg) Email about how these amazing schools with amazing salaries were interested in me for interviews etc. I only have to submit my fee prior to the interview. I've never heard of a recruiter/recruitment agency asking for a fee from applicants before (that weren't scams that is). I thank GOD I did a little searching to try and verify the legitimacy of this "company" before submitting any fee (actually I wasn't going to, but I was VERY tempted; especially with the "offers" etc). Aesthetically the website actually looks pretty professional, but after reading your posts I know better. Ha ha, I was offered an interview with the same amazing school in Paris and one in Spain.
Here is an example of some of the Email exchanges I had with them (still haven't received a reply to the last Email/request (first listed here below))
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good point Gloria, maybe I'll consider it.
If you don't mind, would you provide me with a few details regarding your company:
Out of what country and location are you licensed to do business? Can you provide me with the agency that does the business licensing so I may confirm your companies license to do business?
What is the physical address of the headquarters for your company and the land-line phone number that is associated with the facility at that physical address? For example, if you are licensed to operate business out of Germany, by law you must have a physical address for your company - I would like the phone number associated with that location (not a phone number located elsewhere nor a cell phone etc).
Also, if you don't mind, would you give me a reference/contact information for someone (or more than one person) you have helped get a job recently? I would like to discuss their experience with your company and find out about their experiences with the current school where they work. I'd also like to contact that school in order to verify their employment.
I know these requests are no problem for a legitimate company as yours claims to be, so I'll look forward to hearing from you soon with the details.
After these requests are satisfied, I'd be happy to pay the fee especially for your guaranteed job placement. I do think it is worth it for better salary, jobs, working conditions etc.
Thank you kindly,
Ryan P Anthony
------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Ryan,

It is nice to hear back from you.

In the meantime I would like to ask you to take a look at our FAQ section. You will find the answer to most of your questions by following the link below:

http://jobs4teachers.org/teacherplacement/index.php

Then click >Frequently asked questions on the upper left side.

As for your other question:

"There is value in the service(s) you provide Im sure, but if I can have this service provided for me for free elsewhere why would I pay someone for it?"

Because the schools work exclusively with us and you would not find our teaching job openings anywhere else. Better salary, better location, better contracts, more security- That is what you get in return.

Warm Regards,

Gloria Weinberg
Teacher Support

Jobs4Teachers Support Team
Email: support@jobs4teachers.org
Web: http://www.jobs4teachers.org

Submit a new Teacher Support-Ticket:
http://www.jobs4teachers.org/aboutourorganization/contact/index.php

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is value in the service(s) you provide Im sure, but if I can have this service provided for me for free elsewhere why would I pay someone for it? In fact I have submitted my resume and qualifications to a few reputable recruiters and/or job placement sites and have already received several decent offers (with interviews) for free. Thank you for your time in answering my question, but if I have to pay a fee in order to participate in an interview then I am not interested in using your services.
Again, thank you for your time and effort in answering my inquiry.
All the best,
Ryan P Anthony

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2009 4:51 PM
To: 'Ryan Anthony'
Subject: Support Ticket

Dear Ryan,

It is nice to hear back from you. We have informed the school
about your interest. They will get back to us by Monday with the
time and date for the first phone interview. During this phone
conversation you will get the chance to ask the school questions
about the teaching environment and whatever is on your mind.

In the meantime I would like to ask you to take a look at our
FAQ section. You will find the answer to most of your questions
by following the link below:

http://jobs4teachers.org/teacherplacement/index.php

Then click >Frequently asked questions on the upper left side

The application fee is a one-time payment and good for ALL
Upcoming phone job interviews until you have a paid teaching
Job in your pocket.

You will be notified by Email as soon as we receive your first
phone interview date from the school in Paris.

Warm Regards,

Gloria Weinberg
Teacher Support

Jobs4Teachers Support Team
Email: support@jobs4teachers.org
Web: http://www.jobs4teachers.org

Submit a new Teacher Support-Ticket:
http://www.jobs4teachers.org/aboutourorganization/contact/index.php

Messages In This Thread
Re: Is jobs4teachers.org a Valid website? -- Sally -- 2008-12-16
Re: Is jobs4teachers.org a Valid website? -- Sue -- 2009-02-15
Re: Is jobs4teachers.org a Valid website? -- Sally -- 2009-02-16
Re: Is jobs4teachers.org a Valid website? -- Not surprised anymore -- 2008-12-17
Re: Is jobs4teachers.org a Valid website? Now paidtefljobs.com -- Danny boy -- 2008-12-28
Re: Is paidtefljobs.com a valid website? Now paidtefljobs.com -- Rolf -- 2008-12-28
Re: Scam paidtefljobs.com site has just now been shut down! -- Rolf -- 2008-12-28
Re: Scam paidtefljobs.com and EDUquality -- Diane -- 2009-01-21
Re: Scam paidtefljobs.com and EDUquality -- Bill Pesulis -- 2009-02-13
Re: Scam jobs4teachers.org is up again. -- Danny Boy -- 2009-02-11
Re: Scam jobs4teachers.org is up again. -- Lisa Stone -- 2009-02-13
Re: Scam jobs4teachers.org is up again. -- Yonis -- 2009-08-09
Re: Scam jobs4teachers.org is up again. -- Lisa Stone -- 2009-02-18
Re: Scam jobs4teachers.org is up again. -- prikha -- 2009-11-27
Re: Scam jobs4teachers.org is up again. -- Ryan P -- 2009-09-13
Re: Scam jobs4teachers.org is up again. -- Jennifer -- 2010-01-01
Re: Scam jobs4teachers.org is up again. -- sarah cawley -- 2010-01-08
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Scam jobs4teachers.org is up again.

Go to another board -