TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: My Preferred Chinese Recruiters' Modus Operandi
Monitor - 2009-09-14

i did not see any agent or recruiter, good yet, if you have ANY let me know. heheheheh

Generally speaking, attractive educational establishments in China never employ their FT's through agents. I think that's because a significant proportion of jobseekers who use agents are underqualified to teach, either in terms of paper qualifications, or in terms of teaching experience, or in terms of both. I should mention what I mean by attractive in this context - it means well-known for its high academic standards, or located near somewhere frequented by many tourists.
By contrast, the kind of educational establishment that usually depends on agents for its FT's tends to be unattractive to many jobseekers. Bear in mind that educational establishments would rather recruit FT's directly at no cost than indirectly, which would usually involve the additional expense of intrduction fees paid to agents.
That said, those jobseekers holding excellent paper qualifications and relevant teaching experience while being white native speakers of English well under retirement age are much sought after by ESL employers, especially blonde women with good looks. They needn't use an agent.In contrast, if you're not that kind of jobseeker, you'd be well-advised to do as I do, and use one of the better agents, according to the criteria of his(or her) preferred modus operandi, as previously specified by me. I've PM'ed you the full name and e-mail of one that I use.

Messages In This Thread
My Preferred Chinese Recruiters' Modus Operandi -- Monitor -- 2009-09-11
Re: My Preferred Chinese Recruiters' Modus Operandi -- groucho -- 2009-09-14
Re: My Preferred Chinese Recruiters' Modus Operandi -- Monitor -- 2009-09-14
Re: My Preferred Chinese Recruiters' Modus Operandi -- Rin -- 2010-04-11
Re: My Preferred Chinese Recruiters' Modus Operandi -- Go for it! -- 2010-04-12
Re: My Preferred Chinese Recruiters' Modus Operandi -- Brigitte -- 2009-09-11
Re: My Preferred Chinese Recruiters' Modus Operandi -- Monitor -- 2009-09-11
Re: My Preferred Chinese Recruiters' Modus Operandi -- groucho -- 2009-09-15
Good old Frank? -- The Owl -- 2009-09-11
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: My Preferred Chinese Recruiters' Modus Operandi

Go to another board -