TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: FULL TIME TEACHING POSITION BUT SALARY IS PAID BASED ON ACTUAL TEACHING HOURS
Monitor - 2009-09-25

You don't need an advice. Any sane person person can clearly think and decide that it is best not to entertain that job offer. Since you need an advice, it is clear that you are what the school think you are... a person easy to fool around. Wake Up!/i]

In my opinion we should place as little credence on the advice of the above poster as the low standard of his (or her) written English permits.
Having said that, I think a jobseeker should decide whether or not to accept an employment package according to all of its terms and conditions rather than rejecting it out of hand on the basis of one or more clauses of the contract being unfavorable to himself (or herself).
What is undoubtedly apparent is the terseness of the post I've quoted above. If I were the original poster, I wouldn't be at all happy about that!

Messages In This Thread
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: FULL TIME TEACHING POSITION BUT SALARY IS PAID BASED ON ACTUAL TEACHING HOURS

Go to another board -