TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Publishing personal details for job application - think twice!
Monitor - 2009-09-30

Turnoi's words:

Years ago, I said a similar thing shortly after I came to post here for the first time. Then, the many grovelling weasels around here at this time called me "paranoid" and critisized me heavenly in response to my words of caution. Now, three years after or so, I think time has proven me right.

Unfortunately, many of those grovelling weasels are still around. Even worse, they've been joined by new ones! If I were you, I wouldn't wait for any of them to repent their sins. As you no doubt know, GW's are incapable of doing so by their very nature.
Actually, I wasn't monitoring the board three years ago, but I'll take what you have said on trust as I know you are a man of the cloth.
Now I've managed to legitimise my agreeing with you. So,I can say with total confidence that you were right then, and you still are now!

Messages In This Thread
Re: Publishing personal details for job application - think twice! -- Monitor -- 2009-09-30
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Publishing personal details for job application - think twice!

Go to another board -