TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Angelina's ESL Cafe is a Crappy Agency
EFL Laoshi in Sichuan - 2009-11-10

Where I am teaching in China, my Canadian colleague had arrived one semester in advance of me, thanks to, but actually no thanks are due, to said crappy agency.
Unfortunately, in spite of having signed a teaching contract for one academic year, he has already missed out on his monthly salary payment for the school vacation this summer as well as the travel allowance for it, and even worse, he will receive no recompense at all in lieu of a single/return long haul flight between Beijing and the major Canadian airport nearest to his hometown.
Fortunately for me, I didn't use said crappy recruiter. So, unlike him, I will receive all of the relevant perks that apply to my situation, as mentioned above. You see, I'm A Kiwi, not a Canadian.
He says the cafe's website looks cool, but that doesn't mean it provides a good service, and advises all foreigners to steer clear of said crappy agency! In my view, his advice is well worth heeding.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Angelina's ESL Cafe is a Crappy Agency -- EFL Laoshi in Sichuan -- 2009-11-10
Re: Angelina's ESL Cafe is a Crappy Agency -- Happy Teacher -- 2009-11-13
Re: Angelina's ESL Cafe is a Crappy Agency -- Native Son -- 2009-11-11
Re: Angelina's ESL Cafe is a Crappy Agency -- EFL Laoshi in Sichuan -- 2009-11-12
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Angelina's ESL Cafe is a Crappy Agency

Go to another board -