TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Is there anywhere to teach in China?
Native Son - 2009-11-12

for one reason alone - because said institute's Foreign Affairs Officer is a woman.I just couldn't bear to be bossed around by a Chinese woman who has been placed in a position of authority over me as a louwai FT.

A misogynistic attitude and approach to teaching in China by male foreign teachers certainly could give birth to a misandrist. Indeed, if the lady does hate men. Perhaps, you are merely a rejected wannabe lover that has been disdainfully and contemptuously dismissed and berating this woman (all Chinese women) on a public forum fulfills your need to restore your pride. Face?

We foreign males need dominating by Chinese women,like we need a hangover after a night on the town!

You ought to speak for yourself only, including all foreign males in your scathing denouncement of Chinese women is presumptuous, and in fact, a clumsy and juvenile attempt to attribute to others your tasteless philosophy.

I expect no less from you.

Messages In This Thread
Is there anywhere to teach in China? -- Ashley S -- 2009-11-10
Re: Is there anywhere to teach in China? -- pangmei -- 2009-11-11
Re: Is there anywhere to teach in China? -- Ashley S. -- 2009-11-16
Re: Is there anywhere to teach in China? -- Turino -- 2009-11-11
Re: Is there anywhere to teach in China? -- MetalStorm -- 2009-11-11
Re: Is there anywhere to teach in China? -- Migrant Worker -- 2009-11-11
Re: Is there anywhere to teach in China? -- MetalStorm -- 2009-11-12
Re: Is there anywhere to teach in China? -- Turino -- 2009-11-11
Re: Is there anywhere to teach in China? -- Native Son -- 2009-11-12
Re: Is there anywhere to teach in China? -- onboard -- 2009-11-13
Re: Is there anywhere to teach in China? -- MetalStorm -- 2009-11-13
Re: Is there anywhere to teach in China? -- Turino -- 2009-11-12
Re: Is there anywhere to teach in China? -- MetalStorm -- 2009-11-12
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Is there anywhere to teach in China?

Go to another board -