TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Angelina's ESL Cafe is a Crappy Agency
Happy Teacher - 2009-11-13
In response to Re: Angelina's ESL Cafe is a Crappy Agency (EFL Laoshi in Sichuan)

Strange.
Angelina's helped me secure a position last year, paying 1x,xxx,plus paid apartment and utilities, flight bonus in a Tertiary Teaching Institution in Zhejiang province with perks and all holidays paid, other than the 2 month summer break.
I found their service was fine, they initially provided the introduction to the employer, and from there everything went smoothly.
They have no part in contract negotiation or dispute settlement of any kind. They are there to introduce prospective Teachers to jobs in China. They should not be held responsible for shady employers.

As far as i am concerned, i would use their services again, if needed. Don't know about the Kiwi or Canadian reference, but i am Canadian if that makes a difference.

Cheers

Messages In This Thread
Re: Angelina's ESL Cafe is a Crappy Agency -- EFL Laoshi in Sichuan -- 2009-11-10
Re: Angelina's ESL Cafe is a Crappy Agency -- Happy Teacher -- 2009-11-13
Re: Angelina's ESL Cafe is a Crappy Agency -- Native Son -- 2009-11-11
Re: Angelina's ESL Cafe is a Crappy Agency -- EFL Laoshi in Sichuan -- 2009-11-12
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Angelina's ESL Cafe is a Crappy Agency

Go to another board -