TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Warning: EF English First in China - ESL discussion
englishgibson - 2009-11-23

To Kevin who thinks that his EF Fuzhou employer is different than his previous uni employer, he he

Kevin wrote:
I went to EF Fuzhou because the university that I worked at tried their best to have me evicted from this country.
That's exactly what the EF Fuzhou tried to do to a few teachers before YOU CAME THERE. I bet I. O. [edited] (not sure how his name's spelled) knows what i am talking about. He went on to get that fine EF HQ Shanghai's job to make the EF look better. Why? When he could not protect his EF teachers around China. It's just a pure (blind) ambition for some, isn't it?

Kevin, correct me if I am wrong, but isn't your employer a former car thief that's smuggled from Singapore via HK to mainland China. Doesn't your employer have a few other schools (high/kindergarten), hotels and massage parlors??? If not, then that Fuzhou's EF must have been sold to the lucky one. :)

However,I agree with you that there are some EFs worth trying. I tried after I got dismissed for "having a different view on how to manage the academic department and the school". I was a DoS. I was directed by the HQ to send monthly reports that my employer DID NOT LIKE. You guys take a guess why. My reports were just to true to be accepted by my employer and she (and her whole family in EF Huizhou) was/were worried about that EF royalty fees:) And, I am talking about the former government officer that's owned that shite EF Huizhou now.

Once, I got fired, the daughter of the owner called Ms L. L. [edited] made sure, I would never work for any EF in China.

Now, come on guys! Why would you put your efforts to such a chain of filthy laundry machine??? Are we that desperate?

Cheers and beers to the rusty spinning machine of all filty cash that's bound to burn soon

Messages In This Thread
Re: Warning: EF English First in China - ESL discussion -- kevin -- 2008-09-13
Re: Warning: EF English First in China - ESL discussion -- englishgibson -- 2009-11-23
Re: Warning: EF English First in China - ESL discussion -- englishgibson -- 2009-12-10
Re: Warning: EF English First in China - ESL discussion -- Jacob -- 2008-09-13
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Warning: EF English First in China - ESL discussion

Go to another board -