TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › What are the benefits of marrying a Chinese woman?
Migrant Worker - 2009-12-11

I am not talking about personality or traits, I am talking about the diplomatic benefits. If you were to marry a Chinese women I was told that you are allowed to get a one year renewable residencial visa, that does not need to be sponsored by a company. The expensive is your own at about 800RMB.

After 5-years of marriage you are allowed to obtain a 10 year renewable visa, yet I am told this kind of visa is much more difficult.

I heard this information through a few people but no official source. Can anyone confirm these sentiments? Is this true?

Does marrying a Chinese women or man provide any sort of benefits to venture to or live in China?

Thanks,

MW

Messages In This Thread
What are the benefits of marrying a Chinese woman? -- Migrant Worker -- 2009-12-11
Re: What are the benefits of marrying a Chinese woman? -- razor -- 2010-03-04
Re: What are the benefits of marrying a Chinese woman? -- Jock Millar -- 2010-03-04
Re: What are the benefits of marrying a Chinese woman? -- englishgibson -- 2010-03-05
Re: What are the benefits of marrying a Chinese woman? -- Jock Millar -- 2010-03-05
Re: What are the benefits of marrying a Chinese woman? -- englishgibson -- 2010-03-06
Re: What are the benefits of marrying a Chinese woman? -- Jock Millar -- 2010-03-06
Re: What are the benefits of marrying a Chinese woman? -- Birdman -- 2010-03-04
Re: What are the benefits of marrying a Chinese woman? -- HireEd -- 2009-12-11
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › What are the benefits of marrying a Chinese woman?

Go to another board -