TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: What are the benefits of marrying a Chinese woman?
HireEd - 2009-12-11
In response to What are the benefits of marrying a Chinese woman? (Migrant Worker)

From what I understand (not having actually married a Chinese woman), yes, there are some benefits in terms of visas, etc., but I also understand from knowing a number of expats who married Chinese women, there can also be "hell to pay" when seeking divorce, etc. in Chinese courts. The Chinese spouse has the "upper hand" by a long shot. Chinese courts are not sympathetic to expats.

Best to marry for true love (in my opinion). Find other means to obtain visas and such.

Messages In This Thread
What are the benefits of marrying a Chinese woman? -- Migrant Worker -- 2009-12-11
Re: What are the benefits of marrying a Chinese woman? -- razor -- 2010-03-04
Re: What are the benefits of marrying a Chinese woman? -- Jock Millar -- 2010-03-04
Re: What are the benefits of marrying a Chinese woman? -- englishgibson -- 2010-03-05
Re: What are the benefits of marrying a Chinese woman? -- Jock Millar -- 2010-03-05
Re: What are the benefits of marrying a Chinese woman? -- englishgibson -- 2010-03-06
Re: What are the benefits of marrying a Chinese woman? -- Jock Millar -- 2010-03-06
Re: What are the benefits of marrying a Chinese woman? -- Birdman -- 2010-03-04
Re: What are the benefits of marrying a Chinese woman? -- HireEd -- 2009-12-11
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: What are the benefits of marrying a Chinese woman?

Go to another board -