TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: What are the benefits of marrying a Chinese woman?
Turino - 2009-12-13

Yeah, no worries there. I am marrying for love, just wondering if being from different countries will be a hassle after we get married or if they will let me stay.

Of course, you can stay with your Chinese wife in China, so long as you can pay the visa fees, around 200 Yuan a visa, stingy local Waiban 90 days a time, kind local Waiban 360 days a time. I doubt there's any country in the world that would dare to abuse aforesaid HUMAN RIGHT!
As for your own country of origin, the worst scenario would be despite your marriage to said woman being recognised as legal, your country's visa office would not be obliged to issue your Chinese wife with any kind of visa. Whether or not she can get one will depend on your personal circumstances. But some countries are not so racist re immigration.

Messages In This Thread
Re: What are the benefits of marrying a Chinese woman? -- Migrant Worker -- 2009-12-13
Re: What are the benefits of marrying a Chinese woman? -- Turino -- 2009-12-13
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: What are the benefits of marrying a Chinese woman?

Go to another board -