TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Omeida Language College in Yangshuo
CSUWS - 2009-12-15
In response to Re: Omeida Language College in Yangshuo (Josh Brannigan)

I feel that nobody should have an open mind in regard to crap schools like Omeida Language "College". I also get really annoyed when crap training centres in China call themselves colleges or institutes.

And Josh, I think that you are foolish to go to work for any school that has been getting a large amount of negative publicity on this site and others. You seem to be overlooking a major problem with English teaching in China: When people such as yourself knowingly work at schools that are crap you are contributing to poor educational standards in China. As many training school owners are involved in criminal activities, if you work for them and turn a blind eye to the corrupt and immoral practices occuring at such places, then you are also contributing to criminal activity and corruption in China ( guilty by association )

Any crap school in China should be and must be blacklisted, if nobody would work for these "schools" they would go bankrupt, and how great that would be. I would be very
happy to see training centre owners and the criminal DOS that they employ end up going bankrupt and living on the streets, or better still, be put in prison, it is what they deserve and where they belong.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Omeida Language College in Yangshuo -- CSUWS -- 2009-12-14
Re: Omeida Language College in Yangshuo -- Trevor -- 2009-12-15
Re: Omeida Language College in Yangshuo -- Josh Brannigan -- 2009-12-15
Re: Omeida Language College in Yangshuo -- CSUWS -- 2009-12-15
Re: Omeida Language College in Yangshuo -- The Owl -- 2009-12-15
Re: Omeida Language College in Yangshuo -- Trevor -- 2009-12-15
Re: Omeida Language College in Yangshuo -- Turino -- 2009-12-16
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Omeida Language College in Yangshuo

Go to another board -