TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Omeida Language College in Yangshuo
Trevor - 2009-12-15
In response to Re: Omeida Language College in Yangshuo (The Owl)

Hello The Owl,

Regarding the agency Owl, i would rather keep that to myself for now due to the ongoing investigation into this agency. It will come out in due course. They know who they are and believe me they duly get what they deserve in the end.

The previous school though were absolutely great though. It was just a shame that they were controlled by this dodgy gangster agency to start with. This is the problem with teaching these days in China that there are to many agencies getting on the bandwagon for a get rich quick scheme. Personally myself i think it should be just the schools who hire foreign teachers and not agencies.

Lets just hope the Chinese authorities take more control of this, because if they don't they will find that more professional teachers will in fact teach in better places in the world and China will be left behind with uneducated teachers with little knowledge.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Omeida Language College in Yangshuo -- CSUWS -- 2009-12-14
Re: Omeida Language College in Yangshuo -- Trevor -- 2009-12-15
Re: Omeida Language College in Yangshuo -- Josh Brannigan -- 2009-12-15
Re: Omeida Language College in Yangshuo -- CSUWS -- 2009-12-15
Re: Omeida Language College in Yangshuo -- The Owl -- 2009-12-15
Re: Omeida Language College in Yangshuo -- Trevor -- 2009-12-15
Re: Omeida Language College in Yangshuo -- Turino -- 2009-12-16
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Omeida Language College in Yangshuo

Go to another board -