TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Cultural Stereotypes: The Evil Arrogant Foreigner
Supercat - 2009-12-20

I gave up caring about what the Chinese think long ago, half the time they just speak a lot of rubbish anyway, at least in the education sector.

If the Chinese think that we are "evil and arrogant" I don't really give a stuff, many of them ARE evil and arrogant! However there are some really kind and sometimes extremely generous Chinese people, but it is usually the average working class Chinese who I like the most.

The so-called "educated" or "intellectual" classes in China don't impress me much, mostly a bunch of ignorant and spoilt self serving wankers!

Messages In This Thread
Cultural Stereotypes: The Evil Arrogant Foreigner -- Chris Morgan -- 2009-12-20
Re: Cultural Stereotypes: The Evil Arrogant Foreigner -- englishgibson -- 2009-12-21
Re: Cultural Stereotypes: The Evil Arrogant Foreigner -- Supercat -- 2009-12-20
Re: Cultural Stereotypes: The Evil Arrogant Foreigner -- gorucho -- 2009-12-23
Re: Cultural Stereotypes: The Evil Arrogant Foreigner -- juanisaac -- 2009-12-21
Re: Cultural Stereotypes: The Evil Arrogant Foreigner -- englishgibson -- 2009-12-22
Re: Cultural Stereotypes: The Evil Arrogant Foreigner -- Percy Lightfoot -- 2009-12-21
Re: Cultural Stereotypes: The Evil Arrogant Foreigner -- groucho -- 2009-12-23
Re: Cultural Stereotypes: The Evil Arrogant Foreigner -- Supercat -- 2009-12-22
Re: Cultural Stereotypes: The Evil Arrogant Foreigner -- Supercat -- 2009-12-21
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Cultural Stereotypes: The Evil Arrogant Foreigner

Go to another board -