TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Is Linguaphone classroom based courses as good/effective as those at EF or WSI?
Turino - 2009-12-24

Another informative and honest post from your good self, englishgibson. You have given us all an insight into the dishonest way that many EFL training centers in China go about their business. Thank you for having done that. It's great that you've become a regular poster on this board. Have a super festive season, and let's all hope you can snag a good teaching position here in China in the near future.
Of course, I shouldn't sign off before wishing all of my fellow readers a merry Christmas and a happy New Year too, even those who do not always see eye to eye with me. And let's not forget those working for ESLTB - without the board itself, there wouldn't be a platform for all of us to express ourselves re EFL/ESL in the first place or gain useful knowledge from other posters.

Messages In This Thread
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Is Linguaphone classroom based courses as good/effective as those at EF or WSI?

Go to another board -