TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: reversed complaining
Monitor - 2010-01-09
In response to reversed complaining (Ben Taylor)

I'm a teacher, and I have worked with some totally awful people, and most of them have been other teachers, so I am curious, what do you think this forum would be like if employers came on here to complain about those they have had the misfortune to employ? Does anyone know of such a forum? That could be a good read before bedtime.

I am a teacher, too. I've also met some totally awful people during the course of my life so far, some of whom were teachers too.
That said, I've worked with some pretty awful people who were my students. My contact time as a teacher has been much longer with my students than it has been with other teachers.
You might like following disagreements online between teachers who don't see eye to eye on various issues. If so, there's a China forum where that kind of thing often occurs. One of the threads is titled something like 'the most awful FT you've happened to meet deserving of being sent back home asap'. In bad taste, imo. Said forum is popular among Suzhou FT's.
As for what this forum would be like if employers used it to complain about FT's they feel they've had the misfortune to have employed, I suppose that would inflame emotions. I can not see that ever happening. Employers have little to gain by doing so, and probably will be looked down upon for having been dumb enough to have hired bad teachers in the first place.
Messages In This Thread
reversed complaining -- Ben Taylor -- 2010-01-09
Re: reversed complaining -- englishgibson -- 2010-01-09
Re: reversed complaining -- Monitor -- 2010-01-09
Re: reversed complaining -- realist -- 2010-01-09
Re: reversed complaining -- ben taylor -- 2010-01-09
Re: reversed complaining -- englishgibson -- 2010-01-10
Re: reversed complaining -- Marion Jones -- 2010-01-10
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: reversed complaining

Go to another board -