TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: reversed complaining
Ben Taylor - 2010-01-09

You know there is nothing like a cunning linguist to get me moved. Ok, employers have the right to exercise their opinion, where? Show me where? And where are they they treated validly? I haven't worked in Asia, only Europe and north Africa, and nobody, even the ass bandit, has tried to retain my passport.

If this forum is for new teachers they should be made aware that they will go to country A to do a job, not to have a holiday, no?

And listen, I say this, because three nights ago, my old boss, frustrated as she was, showed me some of the 'requests,' made to her to work in the EU, it was crazy? A teacher needs a shoe polisher?

I really believe that employers need to be proper in all they do, but teachers don't? My examples of awful teachers - claiming to be pregnant so as to try and persuade the boss to talk to the 'boyfriend,' and get him to pay for an abortion, threatening the bosses toddler children, claiming to have joined a local mafia...........and on to teaching, not turning up for lessons because suddenly all public transport has broken down or they were harrassed by a random.......I can continue, if you want........

Messages In This Thread
Re: reversed complaining -- Ben Taylor -- 2010-01-09
Re: reversed complaining -- Mamba -- 2010-01-11
Re: reversed complaining -- Supercat -- 2010-01-10
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: reversed complaining

Go to another board -