TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Ben Taylor - 2010-01-11

Ok, to clear things up:

1) Cunning Linguist - I didn't mean to offend you, if I did, I apologise. I believe this is a forum where many people can state their points of view, and even those who you may not regard as valid should be respected. Unless of course they are totally terrible - which again is a matter of opinion. Anyway, sorry.

2) Tornai - like above, if I offened you, I apologise - but being told to tike a hike, well I guess you believed it was reasonable at the time, even if I did see it as a little strange on a website like this.

3) Tony - Thanks, its nice to know I didn't upset and alienate the entire world.

4) Goldengirl - Nice nickname, but I can assure you that I am not a disgruntled DOSer. I don't think that by me stating the opinion that most of the awful people I have worked with have been teachers, is either derogatory or inflammatory. Its my opinion based on my personal experience, and its one I stand by. I am not casting doubts on every teacher, I have worked with some excellent people, some people who were great at their job and I will never cticise them, but I have also worked with some truly awful people, like I pointed out. Perhaps I have been fortunate in that most of my previous bosses have honoured their side of the bargain without fail or reservation, and maybe I have been so unfortunate to work with teachers who simply shouldn't be teachers, or who should take a very long look at themselves and ask if they believe their behaviour is correct.

Ok, so finally, to any teacher who may have been offended by me having an opinion, and writing about it on a board that is for opinions, I apologise. Hope you all have a swell day.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Take a hike, Man! Or should I say "p.s off"? -- Tony Jones -- 2010-01-10
Re: Take a hike, Man! Or should I say "p.s off"? -- Goldengirl -- 2010-01-11
once again -- Ben Taylor -- 2010-01-11

Go to another board -