TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Recruiter Henry Zhou screwed me, please read
CSUWS - 2010-01-15
In response to Recruiter Henry Zhou screwed me, please read (IHateRecruiters)

Rudi/ Rudy Hong is a crook who has been operating in Wuhan for many years. I was recently scammed by him, although not as badly as you. I applied for a job with a university in Wuhan ( Wuhan Bioengineering Institute ) I had never met Hong before, and I did not know what he looks like or what he sounds like. I spoke to him on the phone and he told me that WBI was in Hankou ( a total lie, it is at Yangluo ) He makes people think that they are in direct contact with the university.

He also told me that it was a good university and that that the accommodation was good. Both outright lies. I will not go into all the details about WBI as I have discussed them before here.

Hong has several aliases, one of them is "Kevin Deng", kevindeng920@yahoo.com . I was contacted by Hong in May last year.

He was still involved in trying to recruit FT's for Wuhan Bioengineering Institute as of late November last year. Like you said, he prays on newbies and hopes that they will just stay quiet and finish their contract when they realize they have been scammed. Like yourself, I have access to a fair bit of money and and other resources so I only stayed at WBI for a short time. Other FT's are not as lucky as myself, they have to stay put when they are new to China and up the creek without a paddle.

WBI has great difficulty attracting FT's because of it's location, and the fact that FT's are locked in their crappy hotel rooms from 10 pm at night till 7am in the morning. The place is utterly boring and sterile. Vivian and Andy and other FAO staff at WBI are aware that Rudy Hong is a crook, but they still use this liar to recruit FT's for them. They pay him 4000RMB for each FT he provides to them.

Rudy Hong is a very bad person. I urge all FT's in Wuhan to keep away from Hong, and keep away from Wuhan Bioengineering Institute.

Messages In This Thread
Recruiter Henry Zhou screwed me, please read -- IHateRecruiters -- 2010-01-14
Re: Recruiter Henry Zhou screwed me, please read -- Lucy -- 2010-02-04
Re: Recruiter Henry Zhou screwed me, please read -- CSUWS -- 2010-01-15
Re: Recruiter Henry Zhou screwed me, please read -- The Owl -- 2010-01-14
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Recruiter Henry Zhou screwed me, please read

Go to another board -