TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Do you know this school-Colorful Sunshine Kaifeng????
Nathan Dale - 2010-02-02

Ive recently been offered a job in Kaifeng in China, which to me seems ok but i cant find anything about it online. The school is called colorful sunshine english education centre. However i have since tried to research the school however there are no articles at all online.
They seem to be genuine, and i have received and signed my contract after having a telephone interview, and they keep in touch with me about getting my visa. However they are saying to just get a 30 day visa and they will sort the correct one out whilst im there!! Is this legal.

I was wondering if anyone else has heard or dealt with this company. Please email me ndale_89@hotmail.com, im due to go in 3 weeks thats all....

Messages In This Thread
Do you know this school-Colorful Sunshine Kaifeng???? -- Nathan Dale -- 2010-02-02
Re: Do you know this school-Colorful Sunshine Kaifeng???? -- CSUWS -- 2010-02-03
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Do you know this school-Colorful Sunshine Kaifeng????

Go to another board -