TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Anyone give information about IGiT group in Saudi Arabia
wiliam - 2010-02-06

I recently left Saudi Arabia due to my terrible experience at IGIT. IGIT are an incredibly dishonest company who will promise you anything to trick you into accepting their offer. However, when you arrive in Saudi Arabia you will receive very little of what you were promised. The IGIT management will refuse to answer their phones to you and, as was the case with a number of teachers, you may well be forgotten about completely and left at the airport without working contact details. IGIT treated me with contempt and anyone with any self respect will avoid them. They would not pay my visa expenses as they had said and tried to throw me out of my accommodation three weeks before giving me back my passport they then refused to return my passport and waited until I only had just enough money left for my plane ticket before releasing me a month after I had resigned. I have heard the situation is similar in Riyadh, Jeddah and Medina.

If you dislike stress, dishonesty and disrespect do not consider IGIT. There are rumours that they will soon collapse due to failures to fulfill contracts so signing up with them is very risky indeed.

View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Anyone give information about IGiT group in Saudi Arabia

Go to another board -