TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: What are the benefits of marrying a Chinese woman?
englishgibson - 2010-03-05

Jock, if our kids born in China got our countries' citizenships here, i'd have a hard time believing that our countries would not accept the mothers of our kids just like that as you are saying. In Canada, there are applications based on "humanitarian grounds", not just the funds we have to prove we can take care of them. So, if there're obstacles to our lovely wives applications, they most likely are within the borders of the 60 years old country called peoples republic. I agree that our foreign offices are unfair too, although they at least have some heart (in case of the Canadian one) rather than excuses of no funds to support oneself, or the peoples one that there are too many people in the country. Ohh, we also tend to make sense quite a bit more than the Chinese Foreign Affairs Bureau when it comes to the regulations.

On the topic;

The benefits of marrying Chinese women?
a)i have a lovely son b)i have an in country hussle free assistance 24/7 c)i have an apparent chance to apply for a limited spousal L visa d)i've got someone to play tennis with as my wife's pretty good at it e)i have someone to help me understand some local media outlets out of which at times i learn what i should eat/do or what i should not...last week the hainan green beans loaded with chemicals were to stay away from and the CCTV wouldn't say a word on that :)

Cheers and beers to our lovely Chinese wives that more often are helpful than not

Messages In This Thread
What are the benefits of marrying a Chinese woman? -- Migrant Worker -- 2009-12-11
Re: What are the benefits of marrying a Chinese woman? -- razor -- 2010-03-04
Re: What are the benefits of marrying a Chinese woman? -- Jock Millar -- 2010-03-04
Re: What are the benefits of marrying a Chinese woman? -- englishgibson -- 2010-03-05
Re: What are the benefits of marrying a Chinese woman? -- Jock Millar -- 2010-03-05
Re: What are the benefits of marrying a Chinese woman? -- englishgibson -- 2010-03-06
Re: What are the benefits of marrying a Chinese woman? -- Jock Millar -- 2010-03-06
Re: What are the benefits of marrying a Chinese woman? -- Birdman -- 2010-03-04
Re: What are the benefits of marrying a Chinese woman? -- HireEd -- 2009-12-11
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: What are the benefits of marrying a Chinese woman?

Go to another board -