TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: What are the benefits of marrying a Chinese woman?
Jock Millar - 2010-03-05

Kids of foreigners in China means visa privileges back home? Who said that foreigners who marry Chinese need kids? Not me! I dislike kids - I'm too old -crying babies, no thanks! I'm doing the planet a favor in not propagating myself - you can take that two ways! Those foreigners who wanna take their Chinese wives back home, as their priority, should produce a kid! That's the regs! So.do it to get what you want, put yourself and your Chinese first!

Messages In This Thread
What are the benefits of marrying a Chinese woman? -- Migrant Worker -- 2009-12-11
Re: What are the benefits of marrying a Chinese woman? -- razor -- 2010-03-04
Re: What are the benefits of marrying a Chinese woman? -- Jock Millar -- 2010-03-04
Re: What are the benefits of marrying a Chinese woman? -- englishgibson -- 2010-03-05
Re: What are the benefits of marrying a Chinese woman? -- Jock Millar -- 2010-03-05
Re: What are the benefits of marrying a Chinese woman? -- englishgibson -- 2010-03-06
Re: What are the benefits of marrying a Chinese woman? -- Jock Millar -- 2010-03-06
Re: What are the benefits of marrying a Chinese woman? -- Birdman -- 2010-03-04
Re: What are the benefits of marrying a Chinese woman? -- HireEd -- 2009-12-11
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: What are the benefits of marrying a Chinese woman?

Go to another board -