TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Bizarre Cheats' Triangle (Degree Mill)
Insider - 2010-03-06

The triangle consists of Budding FT, Chinese recruiter amd,last but not least,School FAO. See below -

Subject: Re: Chinese Middle School
To: Budding FT
Date: Wednesday, March 3, 2010,

Hello, Budding FT,

I am very happy to know everything is ok with the job in L.

See the attachents, yes, the degree is from Australia. I have introduced Another Budding FT to the same school last year. I got a degree copy from him and he paid 4,800rmb for that. now he is teaching there very well, he used the degree to get his working visa, expert card. As I promised to you, I don't need you to pay any fee for the degree copy. But if you need a REAL degree, THen you have to pay.

In fact, a copy will be okay. dont worry.

Chinese Recruiter

----- Original Message -----

To: Chinese Recruiter
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2010
Subject: RE: Chinese Middle School

Thank you for your assistance with cooperating with Chinese Middle School.
Please you must advise me the nature of the Bachelor of Education Degree. All I wish to know is the place of the International TFL College, in Australia?
This is just so that if questions are asked I can supply the correct information. Xiexie Budding FT
If the Government asks the School FAO about it , How should he give the correct answer?
Thanks again.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: School FAO
CC: Budding FT
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010

Hello, School FAO,

Budding FT from A will leave for X tomorrow afternoon. He will arrive at 15:15pm tomorrow on March 2nd.

I will call you later this afternoon and confirm that for you. Please be sure to arrange a car to pick him up tomorrow.

Best Regards
Chinese Recruiter

Sent: Monday, March 01, 2010

Nihao
I have airline ticket with S Airlines Leaving S on tuesday at 10:30 arriving X 14:15.
Please arrange for someone from school to pick me up from airport.
I have done my part, now it is up to the service provider and school to continue the cooperation.
Welcome to China again hehe
I hope everything will go smoothly with the School and everyone is happy.

Departure date: 02/03/2010 One Way

S Airlines ( ) 13:00 From S ( ) Flight duration: Yhr 45mn
A To X ( V Airport) 16:15
Electronic ticket: Yes Shared flight: No Change overs:0
Class Price Tax Total amount
Economy class Adult CNY 556
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 12:39:23 +0800

Of course, Everybody can ONLY get a working visa in Hong Kong right now. No teachers can get a working visa in China if he/she only has an L visa with him/her.
Sent: Monday, March 01, 2010

Nihao!
I have have told you already in previous e/mail that my Visa is the (L tourist Visa ) valid for 30 days until the 24th of March. Do you not read my e/mails??? Is there a misunderstanding? Why do I have to fly to Hong Kong for the working Visa? Who will pay for the airfare to HongKong and return? Please reply ASAP

Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010

Yes, the school will help you get the working visa papers in a month. and you can take the papers to Hong Kong like the 2 other teachers who have been working for Chinese Middle School. THe Chinese Embassy in Hong Kong will help you get a working Visa, and then you can come back to continue teaching in 2 days.

By the way, what kind of visa do you have? How many days it is? You can go to Hong Kong before your visa expires. OK?
Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2010
Subject: FW: Chinese Middle School

Please see attachment for airline schedules.
I'm thinking this flight may be convenient? It is on Tuesday. Will this be convenient for the School to have someone pick me up from airport in X?
What do you think before I book it?
Thanks for your cooperation and assistance.
10:45 13:35 LLLLL 777 Eastern Airlines 0B:50 book now

Nihao this is just to confirm that the School will get me Z working Visa

Please you must confirm that the school will get me experts certificate and the Z working Visa befor I come to X. Have you viewed all my documents and are you aware that I dont have Bachelors degree but I have diplomas etc.
1st of all you have my resume and it states very clearly that I don't have a Bachelors Degree. I have completed 20 units of a 22 unit Bachelor of Social Science Degree. You have copies of my Diplomas.
Xiexie Please reply ASAP
155516444408444 is my China mobile phone
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010

please book your ticket to X, and The school master will make somebody come to pick you up at X airport.
Chinese Middle School is very close to X.
If you need the job, you have to arrange your transportation to X as sono as you can. thanks.
Once you get your ticket, Please tell me, I will make School FAO arrange to pick you up and take to Chinese Middle School.
Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2010

Nihao yes the contract looks ok.
Yes if you wish I will come to X and work as English teacher. When does the School wish me to commence duties?
How can we arrange for me to come to Chinese Middle School from S?
If you can arrange the transportation to the School from S I am ready OK OK. Maybe you can ring me to discuss the next steps in our cooperation?
Xiexie
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010

When can you move to Chinese Middle School? Do you still need the offer??????
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2010

Nihao!
I have just arrived at my Hotel in S. Will get back to you soon OK.
Xiexie
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010

Hello again, I was in S, but now, I am in N with my family.
My name: Chinese Recruiter.

Best Regards

Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2010

Nihao I am not a science teacher but I can adapt if there is a course outline. Maths is no problem. Are you based in S?
Please give me your Name and phone number. Perhaps we can have meeting. I will arrive Friday morning.
I am interested yes.
Xiexie
Subject: Chinese Middle School
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010

Hello again,

Yes, they can offer experts certificate and Z working Visa within 25 days. good accommodation and 6000RMB per month will be accepted.

By the way, Can you teach kids( the students of grade one of primary school)? If you can teach them English, Maths, Science, the salary will be 8,000rmb.

or Please come to teach high school students at Chinese Middle School
Nihao!

This looks very interesting. I am interested to know about salary, the conditions and the age range of students. Will I be reimbursed for travel costs? You understand my meaning.
Will the school be able to get me experts certificate and Z working Visa within 25 days? Is the school interested in me?
I will fly into S on friday.
If the school can provide good accommodation and 6000RMB per month I am interested yes.
Xiexie
Subject: Re: Training & Education
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010

6,000rmb can be paid to you if you can arrive at Chinese Middle School very soon.----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2010
Subject: RE: Training & Education

You have sent no information about the school English teaching programme.
No information in regards to nature of contract, accommodations,allowances and reimbursements???

Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010

6,000rmb can be paid to you if you can arrive at Chinese Middle School very soon.
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2010 1:34 PM

Xiexie 6000 is bottom line for me ok
Please remember I was on salary of 8000 and 9000 last year.
We can only try our best right.
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010

Hello,

If you can't find a "Better"job, Please tell me.

I think the reasonable salary is 4,000-6,000rmb in China as a teacher. I have done the agent job for 10 years in S. I know it much better than you.

Chinese Recruiter
Sent: Monday, February 22, 2010

I do not seek high money.
I seek reasonable money.
Why do you say I seek high money?
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010

Hello,

Do you still need a job? If you ONLY want a high money in China as a teacher, It is not very realistic. Sorry.

anyhow, I hope you can consider that and then get back to me very soon.

Chinese Recruiter
Sent: Monday, February 22, 2010

Hello there.
Looks nice and simple but the salary is inadequate. I have stated to you before that I seek reasonable salary.
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010

Sent: Saturday, February 20, 2010

Nihao! Lets hope you get them this time???
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010

You have never send me your documents. can you Please resend?
Sent: Friday, January 22, 2010 Subject: RE: Training & Education

Nihao from Budding FT. Did I send you all the documents? If so can I get the Z working Visa or is there a problem?
Xiexie
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010

Now , Please let me tell you how to get a Z visa if you like to get a Z working Visa and then fly to China.
In order to help get your work visa permit and the visa notification letter, We need:

1. detailed resume
2. passport copy
3. degree copy or related diplomas.
4. 2 life pictures (full body photos will be better)
5. Recommendation letters form your colleauges,classmates or employers( if you never teach in China, recommendation letters are not necessary)
6. Signed contracts by email
7. Health Exam certificate or Your healthy statement (see the attachments please in the email)
(I have good advice for you about how to get the Health Exam certificate/Statement. You don't need to go to a real hospital to spend so much time and lots of money.
You can make your prviate doctor or yourself finish the form and scan to us. It is enough as long as it is the guarantee that you are heathy.
and then You should have to place your photo on the no.1 page. it is over. it is enough for me to help you get the working permit and invtion letters here in Chinese Governmental Foreign Immigration. and then I will post the documents to your home address. and then you can take the working permit and invitation letters to Chinese Embassy to get a final Chinese Z visa.
After you enter China, We will pay the fee for you to do a REAL examination of health.)
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Nihao and thanks for your support.
Yes I have some experience. I have been to N and teach there, also J and D. I have been 1 month in S visiting. I wish to know what offers you have and the salaries. I like High school and University. If you get me good job an salary also working Visa i will come as soon as possible. But I will not come if no working Visa. Do you have all my documents?

I would also anticipate a salary of no less than 7000RMB P/M with suitable accommodation as is standard for foreign teachers also airfare on completion of contract. I am familiar with certain procedures and processes as I was teaching in China last year. Please understand that I had some bad experiences last year with the service provider promising me many things and I ended up having to leave China as they did not obtain the legal documents and or a working Visa. I am most careful now. Hope you understand my meaning.

I am currently in A and available to commence when and if required, upon gaining entry Visa into China. I am aware that there maybe a problem obtaining (Z) working Visa but perhaps we can overcome any obstacles with perhaps gaining a re-entry (F) Business Visa?
Xie xie
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010

Can I ask some questions to you?
If you can be hired, then When do you want to enter China and teach in our school?
Have you been to S or any other city before, China? Which part of China do you want to teach in if you need a new positon? Our school campus is in J and S, Which one Do you like?
Do you have a teaching location preference or you can teach anywhere in China?
Do you have teaching experience before in China or any other country?
What level students do you prefer to teach? Children School, or High School or University? I have 3 kinds of level schools for you, So I need your confirmation about that.
Thanks.If you have questions ,Please don't hesitate to contact us.
I am looking forward to your reply.

Messages In This Thread
Bizarre Cheats' Triangle (Degree Mill) -- Insider -- 2010-03-06
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Bizarre Cheats' Triangle (Degree Mill)

Go to another board -