TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: You can't 'Stay away from MunHwa Language School'
Sandy Combes - 2010-03-07
In response to Stay away from MunHwa Language School (Rose Lynde)

I would like to post a reply to this woman's letter about Mun Hwa...I have worked at Mun Hwa for two years, and all I can say are good things about it!

The woman who wrote the previous letter actually stayed in my current apartment when she became so disgusted. Frankly, I don't know how. The apartment is hugely spacious, with two large bedrooms, a living room and a kitchen (with an oven!). The balcony does look over a market, but the occasional (and I mean very occasional) smells are part of living here. Also, a few repairs were done to the apartment during my stay, and all of them were taken care of by Mr. Kang and Mr. Lee (the owner and manager of Mun Hwa) without complaints or demands for extra money. The complex is also in a nice, safe neighborhood.

Speaking of the school itself, I can honestly say that the people who work here are some of the most honest and friendly people I have met. Mr. Kang is a very honest business man, who always pays his staff on time, and makes sure there are no problems running the school. He is also a passionate teacher. He encourages us to come to him with new ideas for the classroom, and he also gives us a lot of free reign in our individual classes. Foreign teachers' scores also hold wieght at Mun Hwa, because our test scores are averaged together with the korean teacher's scores. This, I have found, is a special thing to happen here!

Beyond the owner, the other staff memebers are all kind and loving people as well. The staff acts as a small family because most of them have been working at Mun Hwa for over five years, some of them over ten! I truly enjoy stepping into the office everyday. It is a happy environment to work in, and I would encourage anyone to come!

Messages In This Thread
Stay away from MunHwa Language School -- Rose Lynde -- 2004-10-07
Re: You can't 'Stay away from MunHwa Language School' -- Sandy Combes -- 2010-03-07
Re: You can't 'Stay away from MunHwa Language School' -- Martin -- 2010-07-23
Mun Hwa School? EXCELLENT! -- Leigh Donevan -- 2004-10-21
This is a FALSE report... -- Adilene -- 2004-10-13
And the roommate??? -- Laowai -- 2004-10-08
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: You can't 'Stay away from MunHwa Language School'

Go to another board -