TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: The hard business of running a crappy training centre
Pop goes the weasel - 2010-03-19

I like that line "parents are being duped into believing that they are getting value for money". I have felt the same for a long time, but then again I now am losing sympathy for many Chinese parents, they are so gullible and stupid they fall for the insidious marketing campaigns spouted forth by crappy training centres.

If a foreigner gives Chinese parents contradictory advice to that of a Chinese TC director regarding their kids' education, the foolish parents will always ignore the foreigner's advice! They trust their own folk, while distrusting foreigners! So, I've no sympathy for them either - they are foolish people who can be too easily conned financially by dishonest Chinese TC owners!

Messages In This Thread
Re: The hard business of running a crappy training centre -- Pop goes the weasel -- 2010-03-19
Re: The hard business of running a crappy training centre -- P J -- 2010-03-19
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: The hard business of running a crappy training centre

Go to another board -