TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Google and China - Exporting your contacts in Gmail into some other application?
englishgibson - 2010-03-24

dave, i hear ya. i too am worried about my canadian yahoo email. google's hong kong move is probably testing the "ONE COUNTRY TWO SYSTEMS" setup. i think it's a pretty smart move by the executives there, but what do i know :)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100323/ap_on_hi_te/as_china_google_companies

out of the link above:
China Mobile, the world's largest phone company by subscribers, with more than 500 million accounts, could find its partnership with Google for mobile search services in danger, analysts at brokerage CLSA said in a recent report.

cheers and beers to partnerships and politics :)

Messages In This Thread
Google and China - Exporting your contacts in Gmail into some other application? -- Dave -- 2010-03-23
How to export all emails and attach from gmail -- tip -- 2010-03-24
Re: Google and China - Exporting your contacts in Gmail into some other application? -- englishgibson -- 2010-03-24
Re: Google and China - Exporting your contacts in Gmail into some other application? -- englishgibson -- 2010-03-24
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Google and China - Exporting your contacts in Gmail into some other application?

Go to another board -