TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Sins of the Flesh by FT's in China
englishgibson - 2010-03-28
In response to Sins of the Flesh by FT's in China (Sorely Tempted)

Your name is impeccable, but why would you call these hard working women "dubious"? They know what they want, and by the local authorities they often are allowed to keep our c**ks out of our trousers...well, as long as we close the doors or curtains on their parlors. Chinese have had these kinda parlors for ages and only recently the local authorities began crack-downs on such places. I wouldn't be surprised if it was us, the foreigners, that've destroyed this field of business for the country. We are "too obvious", we talk too much and we take their own local women away..even from the parlors :)

On the 5,000 Yuan fine that this unlucky fella had to pay, i just wonder whether the costly "dubious woman" paid anything. In some countries like Sweden, men get hell of a legal troubles once caught with their pants down, atlhough the working women walk away free and with the fee paid up front at times. There it's illegal to pay, although legal to accept as I've heard. In Canada, these kinda women are similarly allowed to "advertise", and men with pants down end up crying for their lawyers. But nobody's allowed to solicit for that purpose. That's why I love Holland and its greatly reasonable laws and streets with all colors. If you want to see red, you'll see it. Oh, this isn't about my apetite for the "dubious women", as I love my little son more than my c**k, but this is about how honest we all are or can actually be. If this young fella has some money to spend and wants to get laid, why would he have to attend a club, look for someone there, and then lie to her how much he loves her (spending much more too). Haven't I heard of rapes after disagreements with pants down and c**cks up and ready?

So, what's a sin? Is it when a man pays to love a woman, when he lies he loves a womam or when he lies he hasn't been to a hair dressing parlor? Or, would it be a sin if the man abuses the hell out of a woman that cannot protect herself well enough?

Cheers and beers to sins, dubious women, and the local authorities that just try their best to keep us all safe on mainland

Messages In This Thread
Sins of the Flesh by FT's in China -- Sorely Tempted -- 2010-03-28
Re: Sins of the Flesh by FT's in China -- Sorely Tempted -- 2010-03-29
Re: Sins of the Flesh by FT's in China -- Juan Isaac -- 2010-03-29
Re: Sins of the Flesh by FT's in China -- englishgibson -- 2010-03-28
Don't Ever Change! -- Yingwen Laoshi -- 2010-03-29
Re: Don't Ever Change! -- englishgibson -- 2010-03-30
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Sins of the Flesh by FT's in China

Go to another board -