TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Car Industry in China
englishgibson - 2010-03-28

This industry in its infancy and with its approach "lets do it and see if anything happens" is getting its Geely car maker into a purchase of Ford's Volvo. The deal is in the process and may be accomplished in days. This is a highly ambitious country, isn't it? Hard to believe that Ford is considering to sell Volvo to a country with so poor business practices and a country that visibly wants to take over the USA, home of Ford if i am not mistaken. Is Geely offer so sweet or what? What's happening to our world? A country with poor traffic regulations, ridiculous drivers licensing system, drivers that rarely look at traffic signs and almost none existant car insurance industry is to produce so many cars of so many trade marks. And, they've just started making their own brand of a helicopter. So, they're driving and flying, but why would they want to make us all do the same in their own cheap rusties that'll have "competitive warranties" and a rather "efficient customer service". Where is this world going? I really believe it's going into loads of trash pileups of all kinds as the Made in China is disposable .. i suppose

Cheers and beers to the new Geely's "disposable" Volvo and its buyers/drivers and passengers :)

Messages In This Thread
Re: Car Industry in China -- englishgibson -- 2010-03-28
Re: Car Industry in China -- englishgibson -- 2010-03-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Car Industry in China

Go to another board -