TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Sins of the Flesh by FT's in China
Juan Isaac - 2010-03-29
In response to Sins of the Flesh by FT's in China (Sorely Tempted)

Oh, the allure of Asian women. Shakespeare said that "Hell has no fury than a women scorned." I say, "The pit of hell has no fury than a Chinese woman scorned." I am only here for one year, and I am not looking to make a girlfriend. My colleagues are schocked when I tell them this. Wow, a foreigner not wanting our women. Some Chinese get angry if you do have a girlfriend, weakening the blood I guess, and some get angry if you do not have one because they think "what is the matter, aren't Chinese women good enough for you." Some of my students are making goo-goo eyes at me and I make sure to stay far away. For some girls I try to give them a Chinese answer that is not so direct as to not be accused of anything. To combat my solitary stay in China I picked up a few hobbies. That was the best piece of advice I received before I came here, that and a gym card.

Messages In This Thread
Sins of the Flesh by FT's in China -- Sorely Tempted -- 2010-03-28
Re: Sins of the Flesh by FT's in China -- Sorely Tempted -- 2010-03-29
Re: Sins of the Flesh by FT's in China -- Juan Isaac -- 2010-03-29
Re: Sins of the Flesh by FT's in China -- englishgibson -- 2010-03-28
Don't Ever Change! -- Yingwen Laoshi -- 2010-03-29
Re: Don't Ever Change! -- englishgibson -- 2010-03-30
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Sins of the Flesh by FT's in China

Go to another board -