TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Don't Ever Change!
Yingwen Laoshi - 2010-03-29
In response to Re: Sins of the Flesh by FT's in China (englishgibson)

englishgibson, you bring a lot of colour and unique humour to esl discussion forums. These forums sure wouldn't be the same without you.

The paragraph below is classic Gibson:-

On the 5,000 Yuan fine that this unlucky fella had to pay, i just wonder whether the costly "dubious woman" paid anything. In some countries like Sweden, men get hell of a legal troubles once caught with their pants down, atlhough the working women walk away free and with the fee paid up front at times. There it's illegal to pay, although legal to accept as I've heard. In Canada, these kinda women are similarly allowed to "advertise", and men with pants down end up crying for their lawyers. But nobody's allowed to solicit for that purpose. That's why I love Holland and its greatly reasonable laws and streets with all colors. If you want to see red, you'll see it. Oh, this isn't about my apetite for the "dubious women", as I love my little son more than my c**k, but this is about how honest we all are or can actually be. If this young fella has some money to spend and wants to get laid, why would he have to attend a club, look for someone there, and then lie to her how much he loves her (spending much more too). Haven't I heard of rapes after disagreements with pants down and c**cks up and ready?

Cheers and beers to colourful posts by englishgibson. Keep posting, Gibbo!

Messages In This Thread
Sins of the Flesh by FT's in China -- Sorely Tempted -- 2010-03-28
Re: Sins of the Flesh by FT's in China -- Sorely Tempted -- 2010-03-29
Re: Sins of the Flesh by FT's in China -- Juan Isaac -- 2010-03-29
Re: Sins of the Flesh by FT's in China -- englishgibson -- 2010-03-28
Don't Ever Change! -- Yingwen Laoshi -- 2010-03-29
Re: Don't Ever Change! -- englishgibson -- 2010-03-30
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Don't Ever Change!

Go to another board -