TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Not Necessarily sins of the Flesh by FT's in China
Sorely Tempted - 2010-03-30

I have every reason to be pessimistic about an attractive Chinese lady falling in love with me. You see, I'm in my late 50's, and the kind of women here that I'm attracted to are 30 or less, and beautiful, whereas I'm overweight and practically bald.
So, in my case, I'd have to pay money to do bedroom sports with such women, but I wouldn't be at all interested in doing them with unattractive women, be they young or old.
I simply posted initially to try to find out if the level of fine and the warning imposed by the police on my former colleague, not a young man either, are the norm for other foreigners caught doing bedroom sports with women of the night in China!
As you say, young male foreign teachers needn't pay for such pleasures with attractive, young Chinese women if they are handsome enough. Unfortunately for me, I'm not one of those foreigners!

Messages In This Thread
Re: Not Necessarily sins of the Flesh by FT's in China -- Sorely Tempted -- 2010-03-30
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Not Necessarily sins of the Flesh by FT's in China

Go to another board -