TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
· Previous · Next Return to Index › ELL Thesis Survey
Jess - 2010-04-07

I am inviting you to participate in the research for my Honors thesis. I am studying the effectiveness of a variety of English language learning models. At the end of this letter is a link to my survey, which asks a total of 30 questions including demographic information and questions about English language learning models. I am asking you to complete this questionnaire online. It should take you about 10 minutes to complete.

The results of this survey will be used as part of the research for my Honors thesis. Through your participation, I hope to understand your experience of the effectiveness of English language learning models. I hope that the results of the survey will be useful for evaluating and understanding the strengths and weaknesses of these models. I plan to share my results in a presentation at my college in the spring.

I am not aware of any potential risks associated with your participation in this survey, and I guarantee that your responses will not be identified with you personally. I promise not to share any information that identifies you with anyone outside my research group which consists of me and my advisor.

I hope that you will take the time to complete this questionnaire. Your participation is voluntary but greatly appreciated.

The survey may be found online at http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/?p=WEB22A28V96SKQ

Thank you!!

· Previous · Next Return to Index › ELL Thesis Survey

Go to another board -