TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Plagiarism in China is one of their traditions!
Yingwen Laoshi - 2010-04-10

Well, as you said they don't have much of a choice (Chinese teachers), especially when you consider, as you mentioned, the huge competition in China engendered by its huge population. Thus, your point about bearing your burdens manfully because you chose them, doesn't fit. However, I think competition in China is just as much magnified by extreme greed and ego as it is by a huge population.

The main intention of my posts was not to garner sympathy for Chinese teachers, though, nor was I defending plagiarism. I was merely pointing out a set of conditions that I encountered, that I suspect could be widespread in China. Furthermore, those conditions are likely to seriously impede any serious effort to stop the rampant plagiarism in China.

On and on

He just keeps on trying

And he smiles

When he feels like crying

On and on, on and on, on and on

Aswad

Messages In This Thread
Re: Plagiarism in China is one of their traditions! -- Yingwen Laoshi -- 2010-04-10
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Plagiarism in China is one of their traditions!

Go to another board -