TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Plagiarism in China is one of their traditions!
Yingwen Laoshi - 2010-04-13
In response to Re: Plagiarism in China is one of their traditions! (Oswald Sinclair)

Well, Oswald, for somone who sounds as educated as yourself, clever enough even to hold such a responsible position as having to grade phd postgraduates theses, it's suprising to find you lack the critical skills, or even basic reading comprehension skills needed to understand the simple argument I've been putting forward.

If you had bothered to read my previous posts carefully you would note two things that you have apparantly failed to comprehend:-

1. I stated quite clearly that I do not for a moment tolerate my students plagiarizing. That means I would not under any circumstances accept known plagiarized material from anybody. In fact I punish my students for doing so.

2. I do not sympathize with anybody, including teachers, who plagiarize simply for profit or out of laziness.

Now even if you do not wish to look back at my previous posts, where I quite clearly stated the above two points, believe it or not; in the light of what I've just stated above, does your post still hold water?

My my! Turnoi and yourself make quite a pair. Apparently very intelligent, but not able to grasp a simple argument. Ironic, seeing that you are both apparently responsible for grading the critical thinking skills of advanced students!

Messages In This Thread
Re: Plagiarism in China is one of their traditions! -- Oswald Sinclair -- 2010-04-12
Re: Plagiarism in China is one of their traditions! -- Yingwen Laoshi -- 2010-04-13
Re: Plagiarism in China is one of their traditions! -- The Skilled One -- 2010-04-13
Re: Plagiarism in China is one of their traditions! -- Oswald Sinclair -- 2010-04-13
Re: Plagiarism in China is one of their traditions! -- Yingwen Laoshi -- 2010-04-13
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Plagiarism in China is one of their traditions!

Go to another board -