TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
· Previous · Next Return to Index › Foot and Mouth Disease Outbreak in Guangdong
englishgibson - 2010-04-13

It has happened before and it is happening now. How serious the illness is and how much it has spread around is to be seen, I guess. To my knowledge, there are a few areas of the province hit quite badly and some people are getting ill so bad that they have to be hospitalized. My mother in law's neighbor's four and a half year old kid just came out of three months in a hospital where treated in coma. Now, the kid's not the same anymore and apparently never will be. I could not believe the difference in the kid's face. I am not trying to scare anyone, but to raise awareness that this illness is to reckon with and the local media are surely not giving the whole nine yeards of the outbreak. Wash your hands and ask all in your classes to wash their hand as well. Do not buy pork, beef or sheep or goat meet from unlicensed vendors! Be careful!
Cheers and beers to all fts around the world

· Previous · Next Return to Index › Foot and Mouth Disease Outbreak in Guangdong

Go to another board -