TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: interest
DJanae - 2010-04-15
In response to Re: interest (Jack's son)

I wanted to thank you for the time you took in replying to my questions. Yes, the deciding factor is my dog. I am at the beginning of the process. I have thought about how the travel would affect her but she is my buddy and I just can't see giving her up. ... but there's always the chance she can become my service dog for my anxiety!! ... I think the travel would be more difficult on me than on her in some ways.... I don't think I will have a problem minimizing my "things" and would likely have to put what I don't sell in storage. I have a few things that actually mean something. I feel like I have so much to learn, but like I said my furry companion is my deciding factor. I called the Thai embassy today and they made it sound very easy.... But of course I am finding it very difficult to trust. As far as my friend. I am making a list for him... I don't want to be bugging him every day with new questions and he also ends HIS emails with how easy it is..... Is it really all that easy??

Oh and No I have not gotten my teaching certificate. It is also something that is on a list somewhere ~~~~ I'm all about my lists~~~ Thanks again..

Messages In This Thread
interest -- DJanae -- 2010-04-14
INFORMATION FOR TRAVELING WITH PETS (CATS/DOGS) - to and within China -- info -- 2010-04-14
Re: interest -- jeff -- 2010-04-14
Re: interest -- Jack's son -- 2010-04-14
Re: interest -- montanovaa -- 2010-04-17
Re: interest -- DJanae -- 2010-04-15
Re: interest -- DJanae -- 2010-04-15
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: interest

Go to another board -