TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Safea Blacklist - a worry indeed!
Anton - 2010-05-06

Hi, fellow foriegn teachers,
I have a problem. I don't want to go into too much detail since i'm afraid of the school FAO being able to identify me, and then give me even more trouble.
I'll cut a long story short by saying I'll be cheated out of a sizable percentage of money that I'm due at the end of the contract. In a moment of anger, I foolishly threatened to run, but the FAO said he'd report me to Safea if I dare to do so. I would like to embarass the school by taking off, and I'd love to do so, but being blacklisted worries me greatly. Has anyone who has been on the blacklist managed to get off it subsequently? I feel I've a reasonably strong case against my employer. Could I present my case to Safea after my midnight run and have any chance of success re the removal of my name from the blacklist, if my employer gets me on it? Maybe he can't do it easily, I just don't know.
Just to add that the other foreign teacher here is unfriendly and only out for himself. I think he would report anything i told him to the FAO, he's one of those that runs around double speed when the FAO is in eyeshot!

Messages In This Thread
Safea Blacklist - a worry indeed! -- Anton -- 2010-05-06
Re: Safea Blacklist - a worry indeed! -- Kanadian -- 2012-11-24
Re: Safea Blacklist - a worry indeed! -- coke -- 2010-08-03
Re: Safea Blacklist - a worry indeed! -- Redcat -- 2010-08-04
Re: Safea Blacklist - a worry indeed! -- cunning lingust -- 2010-08-04
Re: Safea Blacklist - a worry indeed! -- LOL -- 2010-08-04
Re: Safea Blacklist - a worry indeed! -- RedCat -- 2010-08-04
Re: Safea Blacklist - a worry indeed! -- englishgibson -- 2010-08-03
Re: Safea Blacklist - a worry indeed! -- RedCatXia -- 2010-07-26
Re: Safea Blacklist - a worry indeed! -- englishgibson -- 2010-07-28
Re: Safea Blacklist - a worry indeed! -- wiseguy -- 2010-07-26
Re: Safea Blacklist - a worry indeed! -- Raoul Duke -- 2010-05-07
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Safea Blacklist - a worry indeed!

Go to another board -