TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Web International WARNING
twoside - 2010-05-11
In response to (Message Deleted by Poster) (robotmonkey)

I'd just like to exercise my right to reply to this poster. I was indeed the most popular teacher at both of the Web schools I worked at, backed up by many of the students and indeed my colleagues at the time, who will still tell you the same. In addition, I am more than qualified, having been offered university and school teaching jobs in Shanghai, which I have personally decided to refuse.

Life's tough! So far, you're the only one telling me! To be offered a job is one thing, to be hired is another and to follow through in the manner of which you speak is altogether different. To be popular with the students and quality of teaching doesn't necessarily run hand in hand. You were fired, which tells me there is more to your story than you care to let on or know. If a teacher, especially one who accepts a position at a training center, is good and one who the students like and respect I seriously doubt that you would be in danger of losing your job as training centers usually only have money on their mind. Therefore, if you were a good teacher and the most popular you would be a drawing card for the company and could easily ask for more remuneration for services rendered. In your case you were fired hmmm..., I mean let go, so the company obviously didn't see your absence detrimental to the coffers.
Messages In This Thread
(Message Deleted by Poster) -- robotmonkey -- 2010-05-10
Re: Web International WARNING -- twoside -- 2010-05-10
Re: Web International WARNING -- englishgibson -- 2010-05-13
(Message Deleted by Poster) -- robotmonkey -- 2010-05-10
Re: Web International WARNING -- RyanESL -- 2010-05-11
Re: Web International WARNING -- twoside -- 2010-05-11
Re: Web International WARNING -- Reconciled -- 2010-05-12
Re: Web International WARNING -- twoside -- 2010-05-14
Re: Web International WARNING -- englishgibson -- 2010-05-15
Re: Web International WARNING -- robotmonkey -- 2010-05-11
Re: Web International WARNING -- Reconciled -- 2010-05-12