TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Web International WARNING
Reconciled - 2010-05-12
In response to Re: Web International WARNING (twoside)

Two side no offense but you sound a little to self satisfied for my liking. Your whole post seems designed so you can say good things about yourself without saying good things about yourself.

IN my experience Chinese bosses don't give a lick about things like popularity or anything else when it's a simple matter of face instead, or dislike. If a Chinese boss doesn't like you, they'll can you no matter what. They don't need you and you're no asset whatsoever. In fact a Chinese boss in my experience is much more likely in my experience to be resentful of you if they rely upon you for a large amount of profit, or if you are hugely popular. From everything I have noted Chinese bosses are generally pretty petty people, and will in fact do everything they can to downplay what you contribute, not up play it. This has a lot to do with not letting you come to think or fell you have any real say in how things are run, always you must be under their thumb.

No, I have not seen the Chinese boss you are talking about, that runs their business with logic and reason to make profit. The ones I have known make profit by selling a cheap product and making you think it's high quality, and generally practicing pretty deceptive business practices with an approach loose on morals and high on greed. The Chinese boss you speak of, that's the exception, not the rule.

If your school really values you as much as you say, and some of it is likely in your head I think, but if they do, more power to you, stay there, don't go anywhere else. It's a rough world out there my friend, and China is even rougher. If you have found a Chinese boss that understand good solid business practices and a logical reasonable approach to how they do things being best, you have a rare find indeed.

Messages In This Thread
(Message Deleted by Poster) -- robotmonkey -- 2010-05-10
Re: Web International WARNING -- twoside -- 2010-05-10
Re: Web International WARNING -- englishgibson -- 2010-05-13
(Message Deleted by Poster) -- robotmonkey -- 2010-05-10
Re: Web International WARNING -- RyanESL -- 2010-05-11
Re: Web International WARNING -- twoside -- 2010-05-11
Re: Web International WARNING -- Reconciled -- 2010-05-12
Re: Web International WARNING -- twoside -- 2010-05-14
Re: Web International WARNING -- englishgibson -- 2010-05-15
Re: Web International WARNING -- robotmonkey -- 2010-05-11
Re: Web International WARNING -- Reconciled -- 2010-05-12