TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Web International WARNING
englishgibson - 2010-05-13
In response to Re: Web International WARNING (twoside)

twoside, i find your posts rather inappropriate with all due respect to you as well as to your rights to post on. this individual has had a sad experience to share, hasn't he? i'd question your reasons for "twosiding" his web experience and for bringing up your pain about unqualified teachers. the main point is that we should look out for this company, is it not? if his experience working for them isn't enough to you, then i'll back it up with their poor and fairly unpro recruiting techniques as i have last year applied for a position at a couple of web schools. at one i even gave a "beautiful demo" which the young observing chinese female worker may not have liked due to my demand for only english in the classroom (i asked her not to translate..and so quickly) and i've got a questionable offer from another one where the contractual agreement was not as "twosided". further more, it's worth mentioning their vague academic programs and materials where these young chinese web workers swim in deep seas and no navigation system available. one question cracked my rear end at a web interview; can you teach SAT? of course my answer was YES. now, what's their actual product in web??? i mean officially. or, is it that they bend with the market and then make you bend for them as well??????
cheers and beers to two sides of stories as well as cheers and beers to whatever is offered to us here on the fine mainland

Messages In This Thread
(Message Deleted by Poster) -- robotmonkey -- 2010-05-10
Re: Web International WARNING -- twoside -- 2010-05-10
Re: Web International WARNING -- englishgibson -- 2010-05-13
(Message Deleted by Poster) -- robotmonkey -- 2010-05-10
Re: Web International WARNING -- RyanESL -- 2010-05-11
Re: Web International WARNING -- twoside -- 2010-05-11
Re: Web International WARNING -- Reconciled -- 2010-05-12
Re: Web International WARNING -- twoside -- 2010-05-14
Re: Web International WARNING -- englishgibson -- 2010-05-15
Re: Web International WARNING -- robotmonkey -- 2010-05-11
Re: Web International WARNING -- Reconciled -- 2010-05-12