TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
· Previous · Next Return to Index › Help Needed
Dave - 2010-05-20

This message is aimed ONLY at those who (a) Live in Xinyang, Henan Province, (b) Can speak both Chinese and English. and (c) are available for an hour or two on Saturday or Sunday, May 22nd/23rd to assist me with some interpreter service at a Bank in Xinyang.

My name is Dave and I am a British subject. I live near Wuhan and I need to travel to Xinyang this weekend to conduct a bank transaction that cannot be done outside Henan Province. I expect to arrive in Xinyang on either Saturday or Sunday at around lunchtime on one of the CRH trains from Wuhan. I will need to go to the bank straight away and do the business and on completion of that, whoever has acted as my interpreter will have done their job. When at the bank the whole thing should not take any longer than around half an hour or so. But I will need to be met at the station because although I will have the telephone number of the bank with me I do not know its address.

If you are able to help, please send me e-mail as soon as possible along with your contact telephone number. I apologise for the short notice but my usual interpreter who would have come with me from Wuhan has had to rush off on personal domestic business, leaving me high and dry.

Dave

· Previous · Next Return to Index › Help Needed

Go to another board -