TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: FAO rarely responds to emails, texts, written messages - what can I do?
Cindy - 2010-05-26

Invite her and her husband for a scrummy Chinese meal at a good restaurant. It's amazing what an act of kindness like that can acheive! FAO's are often dragooned into doing the job. That's why they dislike doing it. You need to develop a good working relationship with your FAO. She'll be pleasantly surprised by your invitation. Let her choose the date and the time. Have a good time together.

Messages In This Thread
FAO rarely responds to emails, texts, written messages - what can I do? -- ambientman -- 2010-05-26
Re: FAO rarely responds to emails, texts, written messages - what can I do? -- Cindy -- 2010-05-26
Re: FAO rarely responds to emails, texts, written messages - what can I do? -- englishgibson -- 2010-05-27
Re: FAO rarely responds to emails, texts, written messages - what can I do? -- disappointed -- 2010-05-27
Re: FAO rarely responds to emails, texts, written messages - what can I do? -- englishgibson -- 2010-05-28
Re: FAO rarely responds to emails, texts, written messages - what can I do? -- Cindy -- 2010-05-27
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: FAO rarely responds to emails, texts, written messages - what can I do?

Go to another board -