TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: FAO rarely responds to emails, texts, written messages - what can I do?
disappointed - 2010-05-27

You post to imply another poster's advice, that of Cindy, is useless. But you offer no ALTERNATIVES. That's no use to the original poster, as you have no solution, it seems. So,what are you playin at? You've gone right down in my estimation!

Messages In This Thread
FAO rarely responds to emails, texts, written messages - what can I do? -- ambientman -- 2010-05-26
Re: FAO rarely responds to emails, texts, written messages - what can I do? -- Cindy -- 2010-05-26
Re: FAO rarely responds to emails, texts, written messages - what can I do? -- englishgibson -- 2010-05-27
Re: FAO rarely responds to emails, texts, written messages - what can I do? -- disappointed -- 2010-05-27
Re: FAO rarely responds to emails, texts, written messages - what can I do? -- englishgibson -- 2010-05-28
Re: FAO rarely responds to emails, texts, written messages - what can I do? -- Cindy -- 2010-05-27
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: FAO rarely responds to emails, texts, written messages - what can I do?

Go to another board -