TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: How to get a complimentary release letter
discerning reader - 2010-05-31

Smartie, I think you are aware of the large number of work-shy wastrels that are employed 'teaching' EFL in China, and have become extremely skilled at managing to make a living here pretending to teach. Of course, this is a good thing financially for countries such as the USA. If those useless foreign teachers were fired, they'd have to return to their homelands, where they'd be burdensome to the social services as welfare applicants. Someone spoke in an earlier post about shorn sheep. As far as I can see, the only sheep being fleeced here are the hapless Chinese employers who are not getting value for money from some of their foreign teachers, most of whom are expert at going through the motions of teaching without actually teaching well. I get the impression by reading your posts that it wouldn't be outwith the bounds of possibility that you are in their number. Another of my observations is you seem to have bags of free time for posting on here!

Messages In This Thread
Re: How to get a complimentary release letter -- Smartie -- 2010-05-30
Re: How to get a complimentary release letter -- discerning reader -- 2010-05-31
Re: How to get a complimentary release letter -- happy hooker! -- 2010-05-31
Re: How to get a complimentary release letter -- Jimmy -- 2010-05-31
Re: How to get a complimentary release letter -- bluebird -- 2010-05-31
Re: How to get a complimentary release letter -- Happy Hooker 2 -- 2010-06-01
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: How to get a complimentary release letter

Go to another board -